Adam’s practice concentrates on commercial litigation, with a focus on construction defect, real estate and insurance disputes.He has represented general contractors and developers in various construction defect actions, including large, complex, multi-party litigation concerning residential and commercial construction projects within the State of Colorado.
- Representation of builder-vendor in complex, multi-party construction defect litigation concerning multi-family residential townhome and condominium project.
- Representation of national homebuilder in bad faith litigation against insurers related to additional insured coverage in connection with underlying construction defect action.
- Representation of property owners in wrongful death action.
- Representation of a former property owner in premises liability action, successfully obtaining order dismissing action pursuant to Colorado’s Premises Liability Act.
- Representation of a mortgage lender against securities fraud claims, obtaining a defense verdict after trial.
- Representation of national homebuilder in breach of contract action brought by adjoining landowners.
Before Fox Rothschild
Adam was an associate attorney at Lottner Rubin Fishman Saul, P.C.
The E-Discovery Stage
Authored by attorneys in the firm’s E-Discovery Practice, this blog provides updates and details on recent court cases of note and rule changes relating to electronic discovery issues that may affect litigation.