Adam focuses his practice in the areas of:
- sophisticated estate planning
- estate and trust administration
- federal estate, gift and income taxation
- living trusts
- tax matters of nonprofit organizations and charitable planning
- business succession planning
Adam also conducts his practice from the firm’s Business Center location in Hackensack, NJ.
Before Fox Rothschild
Adam was a partner at the firm of Deener, Hirsch & Shramenko, P.C. prior to joining Fox Rothschild and was previously associated with Kirkland and Ellis, LLP and Loeb, Block & Partners in New York, New York.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
A frequent author and lecturer, Adam has contributed to numerous articles on tax law and is a co-author of the Fourth Edition of Estate Planning Strategist, a treatise published by the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education. In addition, he lectures throughout New Jersey and New York to public and private organizations on topics related to estate planning and administration.
Honors & Awards
- Selected as a "New Jersey Rising Star" by New Jersey Monthly Magazine and Law & Politics Magazine (2010, 2012, 2013)