Aisha represents clients in business, insurance and health care disputes. She has served as lead attorney in numerous cases in the Minnesota state court and before administrative agencies.
- Served as lead associate in a successful confidential arbitration defending a Medicare Managed Care insurer against a claim of $20 million owed on final reconciliation of a contract with a managed services organization in South Florida.
- Served as lead associate representing corporate officers and their startup company in an action filed by their former employer involving claims of misappropriation of trade secrets, breach of the duty of loyalty and tortious interference.
- Served as lead associate representing a closely held corporation in the defense of a personal injury lawsuit and pursuing claims against a co-defendant.
- Served as lead attorney in civil rights and housing matters before the Minnesota District Court.
- Served as lead attorney advising clients in disputes before the Minnesota Department of Human Rights.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox, Aisha was an attorney at Oppenheimer Wolff & Donnelly LLP. Before that, she served as a law clerk for the Honorable John R. Tunheim of the U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota. In law school, Aisha was a member of the Order of the Coif and the Michigan Journal of Gender & Law.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Aisha provides pro bono services through the Volunteer Lawyers Network Advice Clinic.
Aisha has served as a media resource for publications such as The Wall Street Journal and the Minnesota State Bar Association’s Elder Care Guide.
Honors & Awards
- Borchard Fellowship
- University of Michigan Law School
- Dean’s Scholarship
- Phi Beta Kappa Scholarship
- Certificate of Merit
- Harry A. Blackmun Scholarship