Alberta represents public and private companies in connection with complex domestic and cross-border mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
- Represented a Mexican public company in a joint venture with a major U.S. beverage company.
- Represented a global provider of communications and technology services in its acquisition of a leading provider of IoT solutions.
- Represented a private equity client's portfolio company in a $1 billion acquisition of a packaging company.
- Represented a private equity client in a $585 million acquisition of a health care provider.
- Represented a private equity client in a $155 million sale of its portfolio company.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox, Alberta was an associate in the New York office of Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Alberta serves on the Pro Bono Advisory Council for New York Lawyers for Public Interest. She also served as pro bono counsel to the Women's Venture Fund.