Andrew is widely regarded as an aggressive and creative litigator who provides strategic resolutions to complex commercial and construction disputes, land use matters and criminal defense cases.
Andrew’s clients include businesses engaged in a wide variety of industries as well as individuals facing allegations of white-collar offenses, fraud and other matters.
- Pagano Company v. 48 South Franklin Turnpike, 198 N.J. 107 (2009) (successfully represented a real estate broker in a case involving a commercial real estate transaction)
- The Cerebral Palsy Center v. Borough of Fair Lawn, 374 N.J. Super. 437 (App. Div. 2005) (successfully represented the appellant in a challenge to a municipal ordinance)
- State v. Capaci, 260 N.J. Super. 265 (App. Div. 1992) (successfully represented the appellant in a challenge to a municipal ordinance)
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining the firm, Andrew was a partner at Forman Holt Eliades & Youngman LLC. He was previously a partner at a boutique litigation firm for many years.
While in law school, Andrew was a law clerk to the Honorable Frederick W. Kuechenmeister of the Superior Court of New Jersey.
Honors & Awards
- Named among Best Lawyers in America for Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law (2018)
- Selected for inclusion in NJ Monthly’s New Jersey Super Lawyers (2012, 2014-2015 and 2018)
- Rated AV “Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell