Drew represents businesses, developers, individuals, and governmental entities in a wide variety of complex and appellate litigation and land use law.
In his litigation practice, Drew represents and advises his clients in resolving their disputes, whether they be in court, mediation, arbitration, or outside the formal litigation process. Drew's experience includes representing clients in a broad range of matters, including:
- construction disputes
- commercial fraud and other business torts
- securities fraud
- real estate
- land use
- shareholder disputes
- complex financial transactions
- federal and state court class actions
- intellectual property and trade secrets
Drew also represents clients in zoning and land use matters, including obtaining approvals from municipalities, the resolution of disputes with neighboring landowners, and appeals through the courts.
Drew is the Administrative Chair of the Blue Bell office’s Litigation Department.
Before Fox Rothschild
At Cornell Law School, Drew was a Bench Editor on the Moot Court Board and represented Cornell at the American Bar Association’s National Appellate Advocacy Competition.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Drew is an active participant in Relay for Life, an annual fundraiser for the American Cancer Society.
Honors & Awards
- Included in a list of Pennsylvania Super Lawyers in the field of Business Litigation (2015-2016)
- Included in the list of "Pennsylvania Rising Stars" by Philadelphia Magazine and Law & Politics Magazine (2006-2008, 2010-2011)
- Included in “Super Lawyers Business Edition” in the area of Litigation (2013)