A certified mediator in New Jersey, Ashley handles a range of corporate matters with a focus on the gaming industry.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox Rothschild, Ashley served as a judicial law clerk for The Honorable Michael A. Donio, Presiding Judge of the New Jersey Superior Court, where she reviewed and analyzed procedural and substantive motions, researched criminal law and criminal procedure issues and drafted advisory memoranda to the judge. She also sat in on trials and hearings and mediated small claims in Special Civil Court.
Ashley interned in the Legal and Risk Management Department at the Borgata Hotel, Casino & Spa in Atlantic City. She also served as a judicial intern for The Honorable Patricia Richmond of the New Jersey Superior Court.
During law school, Ashley was a student attorney in the Rutgers Camden Child and Family Advocacy Clinic.
While attending Bryn Mawr College, Ashley studied at the masters’ level at the Institut d’Etudes Francaises d’Avignon in France.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Ashley is on the Executive Committee and serves as Social Director and Parliamentarian of the Atlantic County Bar Association's Young Lawyers Division (YLD). Additionally, she is a member of the Heart Walk Executive Cabinet.
Honors & Awards
- Dolgenos Memorial Award recipient in recognition of academic excellence
- Leonard Zach Award recipient on the basis of financial need and academic excellence in the study of alternative dispute resolution
- Family Law Scholarship recipient for excellence in the study of family law
- Criminal Law Scholarship recipient for excellence in the study of criminal law
- Marandon Scholarship and Pierre C. Fraley Scholarship recipient for excellence in French