Ashley represents clients in a wide range of litigation matters with an emphasis on family law. The broad spectrum of matters she handles, paired with her multifaceted education provides her with a knowledge base and practical experience that enables her to offer successful solutions to her clients’ sensitive family law matters. Family law matters that Ashley handles include:
- Child custody disputes
- Spousal maintenance and child support
- Settlement agreements
- Prenuptial agreements
- Domestic violence
- Paternity issues
- Domestic partnerships
While Ashley excels in the courtroom, where she is able to showcase her strong advocacy skills, she also skillfully negotiates settlements when it is in the best interest of her client. Ashley has been trained in collaborative divorce since 2011 and offers collaborative divorce as an alternative to her clients seeking a less adversarial divorce process.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining the firm, Ashley served as counsel at David & Goodman, P.C. Ashley began her legal career in Lubbock, Texas, where her broad and varied practice gained her considerable skills in multiple practice areas.
Ashley graduated from Texas Tech University with a Juris Doctorate and Master of Business Administration in General Business. In law school, Ashley was repeatedly named Best Oralist in Mock Trial and Moot Court competitions.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Ashley has served on the Red Cross Board of Directors and is involved with the Dallas Area Young Lawyers Association.
Honors & Awards
- Selected for inclusion in "Super Lawyers Rising Stars" in Texas Monthly published by Thomson Reuters (2013- 2017)
- Recipient of the Distinguished Trial Advocate Award – Texas Tech University School of Law
- Selected as Best Oralist in the Advanced Mock Trial Championship – Texas Tech University School of Law
- Selected as Best Oralist in the Advanced Moot Court Championship – Texas Tech University School of Law
- Advanced Mock Trial Champion – Texas Tech University School of Law
- Advanced Moot Court Champion – Texas Tech University School of Law
- Member of the Texas Tech University Board of Barristers
- Member of the Texas Tech University School of Law National Mock Trial Team