Julie E. Ganz
Julie serves as an advocate in family law matters for clients in Eastern Pennsylvania, particularly in the counties of Chester, Montgomery, Bucks, Delaware, Lancaster, Berks and Lehigh. She has handled cases for clients resident in West Chester, Norristown, Doylestown, Media, Reading and Allentown. Throughout her career, Julie’s practice has focused on family law litigation and related matters, such as:
- Litigation, mediation and arbitration of family law matters
- Matrimonial actions, including complex matters involving valuation issues and high conflict matters
- Custody and Parenting Time
- Alimony and child support
- Equitable distribution
- Appellate practice in family law matters
- Grandparent visitation
- Domestic violence
- Negotiation and preparation of prenuptial, postnuptial, and cohabitation agreements
- Negotiation and preparation of property settlement agreements
- Enforcement and modification of agreements, orders, and judgments
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining the firm, Julie was an associate in the family law practice group at WolfBlock LLP.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Julie is actively involved with the Alumni Society of Episcopal Academy, serving as her class agent.
Julie sits on the executive committee of the Doris Jonas Freed American Inn of Court and served as the President of the Inn in the 2011-2012 inn year.
Julie sits on the Pennsylvania Bar Association Family Law Section Council and is an active member of the American Bar Association, Section of Litigation, Family Law Litigation Committee.
Client ResourcesPennsylvania Family Law Blog
Julie also contributes to the Pennsylvania Family Law Blog (http://pafamilylaw.foxrothschild.com/
), which provides readers with information on and insight into Pennsylvania Family Law issues, including divorce, equitable distribution, alimony, child support, spousal support, alimony pendente lite and custody.
Honors and Awards
• Included in the Main Line Today
Top Lawyer list in the area of Family Law (2011)
• Included in a list of Pennsylvania Rising Stars (2012, 2013)