Edward J. DiDonato
Ed has over 35 years of experience in business law and related fields. He concentrates his practice in the areas of business reorganization, creditors rights, and representation of Trustees. Ed has served as counsel to hundreds of clients, including debtors, trustees, and creditors in bankruptcy and banks and private lenders.
Ed also has served as a bonded Chapter 11 trustee and a state and federal receiver.
Before Fox RothschildEd was a law clerk to the Hon. William A. King, Jr., U.S. Bankruptcy Judge for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, as well as the Hon. Joseph L. McGlynn of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. He has served on the Third Circuit Judicial Merit Selection Committees to select both Bankruptcy and Magistrate Judges for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. Ed was appointed by the Senate of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania to the Pennsylvania Intergovernmental Cooperation Authority (PICA). He practiced in Philadelphia for over 25 years before joining Fox Rothschild.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Ed is a frequent guest lecturer at seminars sponsored by the Philadelphia Bar Association and the Pennsylvania Bar Institute. He has also written on bankruptcy and collection law for the American Bar Association as well as the Pennsylvania and Philadelphia Bar Associations.
Honors and Awards
- Included in the list of "Super Lawyers" in the field of Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights by Super Lawyers Magazine (Corporate Counsel Edition)
- Included in “Super Lawyers Business Edition” in the area of Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Rights (2013)
- Martindale-Hubbell "AV" rated
- Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register of Pre-Eminent Bankruptcy Lawyers in America
- Included in the list of "Super Lawyers" by Philadelphia Magazine and Law & Politics Magazine
- Man of the Year, Italian American Press Club