Patricia C. McManus
Patricia is an associate with the firm's Corporate Department. She concentrates her practice in health law.
In particular, Patricia's practice area includes:
- transactional health care work for institutional health care clients, professional service corporations and health care-related businesses;
- federal and state health care regulations;
- federal and state Privacy and Security law, including HIPAA and HITECH;
- health maintenance organizations;
- self-funded plans;
- nonprofit and tax-exempt entities;
- informed consent law; and
- healthcare-related and general commercial litigation.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining the firm, Patricia served as a law clerk to the Honorable Justice Roberto Rivera-Soto, Supreme Court of New Jersey. During law school, Patricia was a member of the editorial staff of the Seton Hall Law Review
, and a research assistant to Dean Kathleen Boozang. Prior to attending law school, she taught psychology at the high school level.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Patricia is a volunteer with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Mercer County.
Client ResourcesHIPAA, HITECH & HIT Blog
Patricia contributes to a blog (http://hipaahealthlaw.foxrothschild.com/
) that provides information regarding cutting-edge legal and practical developments that health care providers and businesses must consider with regard to the handling and sharing of health information, including through the use of electronic health records.