Leslie B. Spoltore
Leslie is experienced in commercial and personal litigation including:
- business matters
- breach of contracts
- commercial collections
- disputes of board directors, shareholders and members of limited liability companies
- family law
- custody and guardianship
- pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements
- pre-civil union agreements
- property divisions, including the valuation of closely held businesses
- child support and alimony
In addition, Leslie serves as a neutral assessor, mediator and arbitrator.
Before Fox RothschildLeslie served as the Director of Legal Affairs for the Family Court of the State ofDelaware. As Director of Legal Affairs, Leslie conducted temporary contact and divorce hearings, provided counsel to the Chief Judge and Court Administrator, drafted Family Court rules of civil and criminal procedure and drafted legislation.
Beyond Fox RothschildLeslie is a frequent lecturer on various family law topics. In addition, she serves as a volunteer attorney for Delaware Volunteer Legal Services and the Office of The Child Advocate.
Delaware Trial Practice Blog
Join Leslie Spoltore as she navigates through Delaware’s Superior Court, Court of Common Pleas and Family Court, providing analysis on matters, identifying new cases and developments, detailing the implications of court decisions and offering step-by-step commentary of the trial process.
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Arbitration, mediation and neutral assessment are alternatives to litigation that can efficiently, effectively and expeditiously resolve even the most complicated disputes.
Honors and Awards
• Included in the list of Delaware's top lawyers in Delaware Today magazine (2012, 2013)