Susan J. Smith
Susan concentrates her practice on divorce and child custody matters. She negotiates settlement agreements and litigates on behalf of her clients in county courts.
Susan is head of the Family Law Practice in the Warrington office and co-chairs the firm's Women’s Initiative.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Susan serves on the 2010-2011 Bench Bar Relations Committee of the Bucks County Bar Association.
Honors and Awards
• Honorary Chair, March of Dimes 2008 Salute to Bucks County Women of Achievement
• Selected as a "Super Lawyer" by Philadelphia Magazine
and Law & Politics Magazine
(2005 through 2008)
• Selected as a "Woman on the Verge in the Profession" by The Legal Intelligencer
and Pennsylvania Law Weekly
• Selected as one of the “40 Under 40” distinguished business and community leaders, Philadelphia Business Journal
• Recipient of the "Woman of the Year Award 2010," Bucks County Bar Association, Women Lawyers Division