Barri’s legal practice focuses on all aspects of commercial litigation. She advises clients in a variety of industries, including banking, telecommunications and pharmaceutical, among others. Barri has represented clients at all stages of litigation, including at trial in both state and federal courts.
Additionally, Barri has significant experience handling employment, real estate, intellectual property and bankruptcy litigation matters.
- Served as trial counsel for Chapter 7 trustee in bankruptcy proceeding in Southern District of New York Bankruptcy Court and succeeded in blocking the debtor’s discharge.
- Advised and represented medical center in connection with whistleblower claims.
- Negotiated favorable settlement on behalf of client in employment discrimination case.
- Represented an Argentine confectionery company in the protection of its trademarks in the United States.
- Represented medical device company in connection with former employee’s breach of contract claim.
- Represented large greeting card company concerning lease disputes across many of its New York City locations.
- Represented officers and directors in breach of fiduciary duty claims arising out of a merger.
- Advised apparel company in connection with copyright and trademark claims.
Before Fox Rothschild
Barri was a summer associate for Fox Rothschild. While in law school, she was a legal intern in the civil division of the United States Attorney’s Office in the Eastern District of New York and for the Kings County District Attorney’s Office. Barri was also a member of the Brooklyn Journal of International Law.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Barri is a fundraiser for the Penn State Dance Marathon.