Bradley has represented clients in general commercial litigation matters for nearly 40 years. He focuses his practice on antitrust and health care litigation and advises companies in joint ventures and mergers before federal and state agencies. He also counsels insurers regarding McCarran-Ferguson matters and helps clients respond to state and federal antitrust civil investigative demands.
- United States ex rel Tykeson v. Board of Regents (University Affiliated Family Physicians)
- United States ex rel MANA v. Allina Health System, et al. (Counsel for Anesthesiology P.A.)
- Doe v. Norwest Bank, et al. (Counsel for Voyager Guaranty Insurance Co.)
- In the Matter of the Trust Created by Louis W. Hill on December 31, 1917 (Counsel for Louis Fors Hill)
- Acquisition of Laserscope by American Medical Systems (Counsel for AMS)
- Medtronic’s acquisition of AVECOR Cardiovascular, Inc. (Counsel for AVECOR)
- Acquisition of Minneapolis Children’s Medical Center by The Children’s Hospital Inc. (Counsel for CHI)
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox Rothschild, Bradley was of counsel at Oppenheimer Wolff & Donnelly LLP.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Bradley currently serves as both a Clinical Professor and the Director of Applied Legal Instruction at the University of Minnesota Law School.