Bridget focuses her practice on estate and tax planning, wealth transfer and estate and trust administration for New York and Connecticut residents. She has extensive experience with the administration of complicated estates, including tax audits with the IRS and dealings with the Art Advisory Panel. She has successfully defended against objections to probate, handled construction, decanting and judicial accounting proceedings and is experienced in dealing with the Charities Bureau of the Attorney General’s Office and various Surrogate’s Courts. Bridget also handles real estate transactions.
Bridget’s experience also includes the following:
- Preparation of wills, trusts, irrevocable life insurance trusts, grantor retained annuity trusts, qualified personal residence trusts and other estate planning documentation
- Preparation of estate and gift tax returns
- Preparation of LLC operating agreements
- Drafting of Shareholder Agreements
- Assistance in preparation and application for 501(c)(3) status
- Residential real estate, condominium and cooperative closings
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining the firm, Bridget was a senior Trusts and Estate/Real Estate associate with Dunnington, Bartholow & Miller LLP in New York, NY.
Honors & Awards
- Named to "Super Lawyers"(2016-2017)