Immediate opening for motivated, proactive, diligent and responsible individual for a part-time position in support of busy immigration practice.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Preparing correspondence and forms for filings with tight deadlines
- Use of database for data entry to prepare forms and confirming accuracy of data against supporting documents
- Assembling and organizing supporting documentation
- Preparing materials for filing
- Photocopying, scanning, mailing documents and packets for filing
- Tracking and recording progress of cases
- Similar related work
The position requires a person with excellent written communication skills, who is highly organized, a quick learner, extremely detail-oriented, independent, focused and results-driven.