Caroline handles a diverse range of litigation and white collar matters. In addition, she represents clients in matters involving federal regulation and federal agencies, including the Food and Drug Administration and the Federal Trade Commission.
- Advised the administrator of a $20 billion victims compensation fund for a significant oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, including drafting proposed guidelines and claims protocols.
- Obtained a successful summary judgment in a $15 million contract dispute between a U.S. subsidiary of a French reinsurer and an MGU.
- Represented a major terminal operator being investigated by the Waterfront Commission of New York Harbor.
- Advised a multinational insurer on product recall standards of the Consumer Product Safety Commission in connection with a high-profile licensed product sold by a large national department store chain.
- Obtained a successful dismissal of a contractual dispute regarding the sale of an aircraft in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit.
- Counseled and prepared witnesses for interviews in relation to a high-profile criminal investigation by the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office on behalf of a French airline.
- Represented individuals and companies under investigation by the United States Attorneys’ Offices, the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Department of Justice and the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox Rothschild, Caroline was a litigator at a large international law firm and a boutique firm both based in New York City focusing her practice on litigation, (re)insurance and white collar crime. In addition to private practice, Caroline was a partner and senior claims manager at a large global reinsurance company in Paris, where she was responsible for investigating, analyzing, managing, negotiating and resolving multimillion-dollar reinsurance claims for large complex losses worldwide.
Honors & Awards
- Named to Super Lawyers’ New York Metro Rising Stars (2011-2012, 2017)