Fox Rothschild Makes Leadership ChangesApril 2, 2014 – In The News
Fox Rothschild was featured in The Legal Intelligencer Blog post, "Fox Rothschild Makes Leadership Changes." Full text can be found in the April 2, 2014, post, but a synopsis is noted below.
Fox Rothschild has announced several changes to department and office leadership for the start of the firm’s new fiscal year. Effective April 1, the following leadership will be in place:
- Corporate Department: Jeffrey H. Nicholas (Warrington, PA)
- Financial Restructuring & Bankruptcy Department: Brett A. Axelrod (Las Vegas, NV)
- Intellectual Property Department: James M. Singer (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Labor and Employment Department: Ian D. Meklinsky (Princeton, NJ) and Carolyn D. Richmond (New York, NY)
- Litigation Department: Jacqueline M. Carolan (Philadelphia, PA) and John J. Haggerty (Warrington, PA)
- Denver Office Co-Managing Partners: Neal S. Cohen and Rick J. Rubin
- Philadelphia Office Managing Partner: Michael G. Menkowitz
Firmwide Managing Partner Mark L. Silow said that the changes are part of a normal rotation of leadership with all outgoing chairs having served at least five years.