ApprovalsDecember 8, 2016 – In The News
In the Zone
- Carrie Nase-Poust received a special exception approval from the Philadelphia Zoning Board of Adjustment to allow the construction of an indoor pool in connection with a senior center.
- Carrie Nase-Poust received a conditional use approval from Newtown Township to allow a daycare facility.
- Carrie Nase-Poust received a variance from the Municipality of Norristown Zoning Hearing Board to exceed the permitted density in a multifamily residential building.
- Carrie Nase-Poust received several variances from the Municipality of Norristown Zoning Hearing Board to exceed the maximum permitted sign area and sign height for a freestanding sign, directory sign and wall mounted sign in connection with a multifamily residential development.
- Kimberly Freimuth obtained a variance from the minimum lot size requirement from the Hilltown Township Zoning Hearing Board for a two-lot minor subdivision.
- Kimberly Freimuth obtained a use variance and various other dimensional reliefs from the Falls Township Zoning Hearing Board to allow a major chain variety store in the neighborhood commercial zoning district.
- Kimberly Freimuth obtained amended preliminary/final land development approval from the Warrington Township Board of Supervisors for a gas station and convenience store.
- Kimberly Freimuth obtained a wind permit application approval and preliminary/final land development plan approval from the Hector Township Board of Supervisors (Potter County) for a wind energy facility.
- Kimberly Freimuth obtained variances related to drive-thru signage from the Brookhaven Borough Zoning Hearing Board for a national coffee company.
- Jack Plackter obtained preliminary major subdivision approval for a 73-lot residential subdivision in Hamilton Township, NJ.
- Jack Plackter obtained final approval for Phase II of a 184-unit affordable housing project in Egg Harbor Township, NJ.