Carrie represents clients in all stages of commercial litigation, with a particular focus on federal regulatory and enforcement matters, internal investigations, anti-corruption and Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) compliance.
- Represented a global financial institution in connection with an SEC investigation into potential FCPA and securities law violations concerning hiring practices in Asia.
- Conducted an internal investigation on behalf of a global financial institution related to potential insider trading and corruption issues involving business consultants in China.
- Represented a high-profile individual in a multijurisdictional criminal corruption investigation and related civil RICO and fraud litigation.
- Successfully defended a hedge fund executive in an SEC investigation of alleged stock manipulation.
- Conducted FCPA inquiries, due diligence and analysis on behalf of a variety of multinational corporations in acquisitions of companies operating in high-risk jurisdictions around the world.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox, Carrie was an associate at Oppenheimer Wolff & Donnelly LLP. While in law school, she served as senior articles editor of the NYU Journal of International Law and Politics.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Carrie provided pro bono representation to three Yemeni citizens detained in Guantanamo Bay in federal habeas corpus actions and related matters.