Cheryl’s practice focuses on a variety of corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, distressed company transactions and corporate governance issues. She has also represented public company and investment bank clients in securities transactions, including debt and equity offerings. She has worked with domestic and international clients in a variety of industries, including oil and gas, real estate, manufacturing, mining, automotive and health care.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining the firm, Cheryl was an associate in the Pennsylvania office of an energy law firm. She also worked as a summer associate and associate in the New York City and Washington, D.C. offices of an international law firm, where she concentrated her practice on corporate, finance and tax matters.
Cheryl is a former municipal court intern for the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office. During law school, she was an associate editor for the Cornell Journal of Law and Public Policy.
- Represented a natural gas exploration and production company in the sale of oil and gas properties located in Pennsylvania.
- Represented a managed care services provider for health care programs in a tender offer for employee stock options in exchange for restricted stock units.
- Represented a global food company in a $625 million senior secured notes offering and a $225 million follow-on offering.
- Represented underwriters in a public offering of 27.6 million shares of common stock of an industrial real estate investment trust.
- Represented a private equity fund with more than $500 million of capital under management in the acquisition of a U.S. cable business.
- Represented a UK partnership in the sale of its software business.
- Represented a global private equity firm in the sale of the U.S. and Canadian operations of a health care products manufacturer and supplier.
- Represented a global Russian mining and minerals enterprise in connection with its $408 million acquisition of the global nickel mining and refining operations of a U.S. public company.
- Represented a major Russian automotive manufacturer in connection with the purchase of an operating automotive assembly line in the Detroit area from a “Big Three” U.S. automaker, the dismantling of the assembly line, its shipment to Russia and its reassembly for production in Russia.
- Counseled and advised a North American business management outsourcing solutions company in various corporate governance and commercial matters.