Chris litigates complex commercial matters, business disputes, trust and estate matters, commercial foreclosures and suits on debt instruments. He also litigates construction-related matters, representing owners, contractors and design professionals.
Chris represents clients in such diverse industries as construction, financial services, fashion and entertainment. He also represents real estate agencies and property owners in disputes arising out of real estate transactions.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Chris was recently appointed Commissioner for the Atlantic County Improvement Authority. He previously served on the Executive Leadership Team of the Southern NJ Heart Association Walk and coached Hammonton High School's Mock Trial and Moot Court Teams for eight years. He is currently a coach for Hammonton’s Youth Soccer Association and Duke’s Lacrosse Club. Chris has also volunteered as an attorney for South Jersey Legal Services by representing victims of domestic violence seeking final restraining orders.
Honors & Awards
- Listed among "New Jersey Rising Stars" by SuperLawyers (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017)
- Center for Forensic Economic Studies Award for Excellence in Litigation
- Wyn Llewellyn Award for Client Counseling – ABA Competition
- Recipient of the "Pro Bono Roll of Honor" award from the First Judicial District of Pennsylvania
- At Notre Dame, Chris was a member of the Academic Honors Program for Student Athletes (Lacrosse)