Chris litigates complex commercial matters, business disputes, trust and estate matters, commercial foreclosures and suits on debt instruments. He also litigates construction-related matters, representing owners, contractors and design professionals.
Chris represents clients in such diverse industries as construction, financial services, fashion and entertainment. He also represents real estate agencies and property owners in disputes arising out of real estate transactions.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Chris serves on the Executive Leadership Team of the Southern NJ Heart Association Walk. He was a coach for Hammonton High School's Mock Trial and Moot Court Teams for eight years. He is currently a coach for Hammonton’s Youth Soccer Association and was previously a coach for Duke’s Lacrosse Club. Chris also volunteers as an attorney for South Jersey Legal Services by representing victims of domestic violence seeking final restraining orders.
Garden State Gavel Blog
Each year, approximately seven million new cases are filed in New Jersey’s courts, and every day, our attorneys are right there helping clients navigate those suits from the moment they land at their doorstep. In this blog, Fox’s New Jersey litigation attorneys provide updates on the latest in litigation, including relevant case law, trials and new laws and regulations.
Honors & Awards
- Listed among "New Jersey Rising Stars" by SuperLawyers (2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016)
- Center for Forensic Economic Studies Award for Excellence in Litigation
- Wyn Llewellyn Award for Client Counseling – ABA Competition
- Recipient of the "Pro Bono Roll of Honor" award from the First Judicial District of Pennsylvania
- At Notre Dame, Chris was a member of the Academic Honors Program for Student Athletes (Lacrosse)