Dr. Glynn is a skilled patent attorney whose practice centers on patent prosecution and strategic portfolio development, client counseling and opinion work. He has experience in handling patent disputes, including patent reexaminations, interferences and inter partes reviews.
Trained as a chemist, with a Ph.D. in organic and inorganic chemistry, Christopher has experience in patent litigations involving pharmaceutical products, dietary supplements, chemical processes and DNA diagnostics. Additionally, he’s well-versed in Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) patent litigation under the Hatch-Waxman Act. His doctoral research involved the multi-step synthesis of novel organic ligands and organo-metallic coordination polymers.
The majority of Christopher’s work has been in the areas of chemistry and organic synthesis, polymer chemistry, pharmaceuticals, including small molecules and drug delivery systems, medical devices, material science and biotechnology.
- prepared and prosecuted patent applications
- prepared validity, infringement and freedom-to-operate opinions
- handled due diligence reviews in the context of intellectual property sales and acquisitions
- assisted clients, including universities and startup companies, with the strategic development of their patent portfolio
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox, Christopher was an attorney at an IP boutique law firm in New York, where he also served as a legal intern and technical adviser before he became a practicing attorney.
Honors & Awards
- Recipient, Clark University Award for Excellence in Teaching