An experienced litigator, Colin handles a range of employment and complex commercial disputes for clients across the United States. He regularly represents clients in the telecommunications, staffing, construction, insurance, cable/satellite television and health care industries in a wide array of litigation matters, including class action defense, wage and hour litigation, insurance disputes, health care litigation and construction law.
Additionally, Colin counsels clients on compliance with the Fair Labor Standards Act and state wage and hour laws.
- Represents a major satellite television service provider and one of its largest subcontractors in wage and hour and class action litigation matters.
- Represents a major national health care company in commercial litigation and employment litigation matters.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining the firm, Colin was a shareholder in a regional litigation boutique based in the Philadelphia area. He has also previously served as an assistant district attorney in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, and as the judicial clerk for the Honorable David W. Heckler, former president judge of the Court of Common Pleas for Bucks County.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Colin is active in the local community as a Coach and Board member for the Ambler Whitpain Youth Football Association. He has also volunteered as a coach and Board Member for the Wissahickon Lacrosse Club. Further, Colin is also active in alumni activities for Germantown Academy and Cornell University.
Honors & Awards
- Included in Law360’s list of “Employment Rising Stars” (2016)
- Included in the list of Pennsylvania Super Lawyers (2013-2016)
- Included in “Super Lawyers Business Edition” in the area of Employment Law (2013)
- Included in a list of "Rising Stars" by Pennsylvania Super Lawyers (2008, 2010-2012)