Craig serves as a member of the firm’s Executive Committee.
Craig solves business problems, successfully representing a variety of clients in matters involving:
- shareholder disputes
- real estate
- insurance coverage
- probate litigation
- complex business litigation
He also represents clients with employment issues, including:
- restrictive covenants
- misappropriation of trade secrets
- breach of employment agreements
- unfair business practices
Within the firm, Craig served as Administrative Chair of the Litigation Department in the Exton office, and as a member of the firm's Partnership Advancement Committee.
Before Fox Rothschild
In law school, Craig was a member of the Law Review and was honored academically with the American Jurisprudence Award - Contracts II.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Honors & Awards
- Included in a list of "Super Lawyers" by Philadelphia Magazine and Law & Politics Magazine (2009-2016)
- Included in “Super Lawyers Business Edition” in the area of Litigation (2013)