Craig’s broad portfolio of business clients see him as more than their attorney; he is a trusted adviser who helps them solve today’s problems and avoid tomorrow’s. He has deep, long-standing relationships in the Chester County business and professional communities, assets he deploys to the benefit of clients who rely on him as a strategic counselor.
He advises corporations, financial institutions, physicians, government entities, manufacturers, real estate companies and other clients on a wide range of issues that include breach of contract, professional liability disputes, real estate transactions, non-compete agreements, trade secrets, shareholder issues and corporate governance, among others.
Representative matters include:
- Obtained $1.2 million jury verdict in Chester County Court of Common Pleas for an employee in a breach of employment agreement and wage payment and collection law case. Successfully defended the verdict on appeal before the Pennsylvania Superior Court.
- Successfully represented a majority shareholder in a complex and protracted dispute over a family business.
- Obtained a preliminary injunction precluding a departing physician from competing with his former medical practice.
- Obtained a preliminary injunction in a dispute between shareholders in a closely held business involving claims of breach of fiduciary duty and oppression of a minority shareholder.
- Successfully represented a financial institution in consumer class action over alleged failure to comply with statutory requirements relating to repossession of vehicles.
A skilled litigator, Craig keeps every client’s priorities at the forefront. When a case demands an aggressive response, he is tenacious. But that is not always the best path forward. Sometimes, the smartest, most strategic – and most economical – course of action is to settle. When that is the case, Craig keeps his clients’ goals front of mind and is adept at steering litigation toward an amicable resolution.
Craig previously served as Managing Partner of Fox Rothschild’s Exton office and on the firm’s Executive Committee. He has also filled roles within the firm as Administrative Chair of the Litigation Department for the Exton office and as a member of the firm’s Partnership Advancement Committee.
Before Fox Rothschild
In law school, Craig was a member of the Law Review and was honored academically with the American Jurisprudence Award - Contracts II.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Honors & Awards
- Named a "Super Lawyer" by Philadelphia Magazine and Law & Politics Magazine (2009-2017)
- Named to “Super Lawyers Business Edition” in the area of Litigation (2013)