Cynthia advises companies in corporate governance issues, lending and financing matters, investments and joint ventures and general corporate transactions. She also represents public and private companies and private equity funds in mergers and acquisitions.
Cynthia also has experience representing clients in complex litigation matters related to commercial disputes, securities issues and brand protection. She uses that experience to help clients maximize their brand protection and secure their intellectual property against trademark infringement and unfair trade practices. She also assists clients with e‑discovery, advising on best practices for document retention, collection and review.
- Represents companies in corporate governance matters.
- Advises clients on brand protection issues.
- Represents clients in securities filings and claims, shareholder direct and derivative actions.
- Assists clients in responding to SEC actions, merger and acquisition disputes and internal investigations.
- Served as lead attorney for a Fortune 100 health care insurer in two successful federal lawsuits against health care providers accused of fraudulently billing an insurer.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox Rothschild, Cynthia was an associate at Oppenheimer Wolff & Donnelly LLP.
While in law school, she was an editor of the William Mitchell Law Review and a student extern law clerk to the Honorable Donovan W. Frank of the U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Cynthia serves on the Steering Committee of PROPEL for Jeremiah Program, a young professionals group supporting a nonprofit that works to transform families from poverty to prosperity by providing single mothers and their children with a safe, affordable place to live, quality early childhood education, life skills training and support for a career-track education. She is also a volunteer reader at St. Joseph’s Home for Children.
Honors & Awards
- Included in a list of “Super Lawyers” by Super Lawyers Magazine
- Noted as a “North Star Lawyer” by the Minnesota State Bar Association for pro bono work (2013, 2014)
- Included in a list of “Top Women Attorneys in Minnesota” by Super Lawyers Magazine (2014)