Dan’s experience across a wide array of real estate, finance, energy, and general corporate matters, together with his unwavering emphasis on client service, positions him well to represent a range of developers, owners, and operators, lenders and investors, and a diverse group of other businesses and principals in connection with sophisticated real estate, finance and other transactional matters.
Dan provides trusted advice that is comprehensive, efficient, and appropriately tailored to the transaction at hand. Representative matters throughout Dan’s career include:
- Representation of landlords and tenants in connection with the leasing of iconic, Class A buildings; space for restaurant, retail, and residential use; and ground leases, master leases and other long term, single tenant arrangements;
- Representation of local, regional, national and international developers in connection with a variety of real estate assets and real estate finance matters, including market-leading commercial office properties, shopping centers and malls, industrial and light-industrial facilities, and among the most prestigious residential properties in the Philadelphia area;
- Lender’s counsel for the origination and work-out of an aggregate in excess of $1.5 billion in loans and equity investments, including complex, multi-tiered capital stacks and highly-structured products;
- Representation of a leading independent power producer in the development, financing and operation of some of the largest solar energy installations on the east coast at the time of installation;
- Representation of landlords and tenants in connection with complex, highly-sensitive lease disputes; and
- In effect serving the role of outside general counsel to companies of widely varying size and market-share across multiple industries.
Before Fox Rothschild
After graduating from Harvard Law School, Dan began his legal career in the finance and real estate department of a prestigious international law firm. While in law school, Dan served as a summer clerk in the chambers of the Honorable Richard B. Klein of the Superior Court of Pennsylvania. Dan has also served as Co-President of Brown University’s chapter of Omicron Delta Epsilon, the international honor society in economics.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Dan is a life-long, accomplished musician (having played at the professional level since a relatively young age), and an avid equestrian. He is also involved with a number of animal-related charities.
Honors & Awards
- Named among the “Best Attorneys in Business” by Philly Biz (2016)