Dan is a member of Fox Rothschild’s Litigation and Insurance practice groups. He concentrates his practice on the counseling and representation of insurers in complex insurance coverage disputes. Dan has represented insurers in lawsuits filed throughout the country in a variety of contexts, including direct action lawsuits and insurance coverage disputes regarding asbestos liability, environmental liability, mass tort liability, professional liability and bad faith. Dan also has extensive experience representing insurers in bankruptcy proceedings in the negotiation, enforcement and implementation of insurance settlements with debtors under which insurance funds are contributed to trusts set up for injured claimants.
- The Travelers Indemnity Company v. Amsted Industries, Inc., 2016 WL 6878949 (Ill. Ct. App. 2016).
- Adams v. Employers Insurance Company of Wausau, 49 N.E.3d 924 (Ill. Ct. App. 2016).
- Liberty Mutual Fire Insurance Company v. Lumber Liquidators, Inc., 314 F.R.D. 180 (E.D. Va. 2016).
- Fairmount Park, Inc. v. The Travelers Indemnity Company, 982 F. Supp. 2d 864 (S.D. Ill. 2013).
- Travelers Property Casualty Company of America v. Chubb Custom Insurance Company, 864 F. Supp. 2d 301 (E.D. Pa. 2012).
- ProBuild Holdings, Inc. v. Granite State Insurance Company, 2011 WL 31128 (Colo. Dist. Ct. 2011).
- Amsted Industries, Inc. v. The Travelers Indemnity Company, No. 2011-CV-1463 (N.D. Ill. July 8, 2011).
- Select Insurance Company v. Renewable Environmental Solutions, LLC, 2008 WL 4104552 (W.D. Mo. 2008).
- United State Fire Insurance Company v. Bunge North America, Inc., 2008 WL 3077074 (D. Kan. 2008).
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox, Daniel was a partner at an international law firm.