David’s real estate practice focuses on zoning and land use as well as assessment appeal matters. For zoning and subdivision/land developments, he:
- reviews plans and municipal ordinances
- prepares and files applications with municipalities
- represents clients before zoning hearing boards and governmental bodies
- undertakes tasks to secure approvals
- handles residential real estate closings
Before Fox Rothschild
As an intern at the Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office Economic Crime Unit, David conducted file reviews, prepared questions and case files for preliminary hearings, and wrote motions.
Before law school, David worked as a sports writer, including:
- winning a national Associated Press Sports Editors Award
- contributing articles to the Associated Press, The Dallas Morning News, Miami Herald, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Arizona Republic, and other news organizations
- covering Penn State football and high school sports at the Centre Daily Times in State College, PA
- serving as sports writer and editor of the Penn State Daily Collegian
As an undergraduate, David received the Edward S. Dubbs, Jr., Journalism Scholarship and the Donald E. Allen Memorial Scholarship in Communications.
Honors & Awards
- Included in a list of Pennsylvania Rising Stars (2012)