David serves as co-chair of the firm's Family Law Group. His practice involves the complete spectrum of family law issues, including:
- Divorce and equitable distribution
- Child custody and international custody litigation
- Child support and visitation
- Alimony and equitable distribution of marital property
- Preparation of prenuptial agreements
- Tax impact of divorce, valuation of businesses and professional practices, and family planning
Beyond Fox Rothschild
David formerly was chair of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania Domestic Relations Procedural Rules Committee.
David is a contributor to Custody Law & Practice Custody In Pennsylvania by PBI Press, which serves as the guide to custody law in Pennsylvania. He is also a frequent speaker at Pennsylvania Bar Institute CLE programs.
David is currently a member of The Pennsylvania State Board of Law Examiners.
Honors & Awards
- Martindale-Hubbell "AV" rated
- Named among "The Best Lawyers in America" in the area of Family Law (1995 through 2017)
- Named a "Super Lawyer" by Philadelphia Magazine and Law & Politics Magazine (2004 through 2017)