Doug represents clients in a wide range of corporate, securities, governance and commercial matters.
He has represented public and private companies, entrepreneurs, investment banking firms, private equity firms, financial institutions, real estate firms and other businesses in a variety of matters and transactions.
Doug represents clients in many industries, including technology, mining, oil and gas, real estate, health care, finance, consumer financial services, consumer products and manufacturing. He works with businesses across all stages of growth, from entrepreneurs and startups through large, public companies.
Doug’s transactional experience includes:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Sales and divestitures
- Public offerings of debt and equity securities
- Private placements of debt and equity securities
- SEC reporting and stock exchange matters for public companies
- Management-securityholder relations and takeover contests
- Corporate governance
- Advising boards of directors and management
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining the firm, Doug served as a corporate/securities attorney at David & Goodman, P.C.