Doug has successfully represented:
- An aeronautical engineering contractor against a classified bid protest involving allegations of OCI before the GAO.
- A general contractor in False Claims Act qui tam action related to a large-scale, multimillion-dollar construction project for the Department of Defense.
- A manufacturing contractor and its key employees against suspension and debarment actions initiated by the Department of Defense.
- An ENR Top 20 federal construction contractor with pursuing multimillion-dollar delay and extra cost claims related to a $1 billion hurricane mitigation and levee wall project in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- A computer services and software company against OCI claims raised by the Department of Defense.
- A solid waste disposal contractor with pursuing and defending against multiple SBA size protests and GAO bid protests related to numerous solicitations for federal services.
- A construction subcontractor in pursuing multimillion-dollar extra cost claims against a prime contractor related to multiple hospital construction projects managed by the Veterans Administration.
- A construction prime contractor and its key employees against suspension and debarment actions initiated by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- An unexploded ordnance removal subcontractor in pursuing multimillion-dollar extra cost and delay claims against the Department of Defense related to the clearing and mitigation of numerous mine fields and artillery ranges.
- A commercial general contractor on more than 100 retail, office space, mixed use and restaurant projects throughout the country in obtaining payment for extra cost and delay claims from multiple commercial owners.
- A prime contractor in pursuing extra cost and delay claims related to a multimillion-dollar border fence project for the Department of Defense/Department of Homeland Security.
- A federal prime contractor in overturning a default termination and converting it to a termination for convenience in relation to a multimillion-dollar levee wall project in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- A prime contractor in pursuing extra cost and delay claims related to a multimillion-dollar dam project for the Department of Defense in Puerto Rico.
- A federal prime contractor in mediation against extra costs and delay claims brought by its subcontractor on a multimillion-dollar boiler plant design and construction project managed by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
- An international construction manager from construction defects claims related to an $85 million hospital construction project in Maryland.