- Represented a large national manufacturing company in a successful appeal before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, where former employees brought a suit for the recovery of pension benefits and breach of fiduciary duty
- Achieved a favorable decision in an ERISA case for a health insurance company, which was the insurer of the plaintiff’s group health insurance as well as administrator of the plan; the first time the court had encountered a case involving the potential conflict of interest
- Successfully represented a manufacturer in an ERISA class action lawsuit in which former employees alleged that they were eligible for full early retirement benefits based on oral discussions with the company. The court found that oral statements to the plaintiffs do not form the basis for a claim under ERISA.
- Implemented new retirement and benefit plans and restructured the existing retirement plan for one of the Delaware Valley’s largest specialty hospitals
- Developed a non-qualified deferred compensation plan for executives of the Pennsylvania Convention Center Authority