Sustainable business practices are essential to successful operations for any company, but especially so in the energy industry. Fox attorneys are skilled at guiding energy companies through the maze of federal, state and local environmental statutes and regulations.
We provide comprehensive representation related to environmental compliance issues, including:
- Government investigations at the federal, state and local level, including in cases involving spills or contamination
- Environmental permitting, including NEPA
- USEPA regulations, including CERCLA/Superfund
- Regulation of discharge of hazardous materials into the environment (air/water/soil)
- Sustainability and climate change regulation