Ethan is a member of the Corporate Department and represents clients in a variety of domestic and international matters. He works with startup and growth-stage companies to solve issues that arise from formation to exit.
Ethan handles general corporate matters for small and middle-market businesses, such as:
- contract preparation
- corporate governance
- licensing matters
- intellectual property issues
- financing transactions
- mergers and acquisitions
Ethan has represented:
- A privately held aircraft company in a sale of the company valued at more than $6.5 million
- A publicly traded pharmaceutical company in its $15 million loan to a privately held pharmacy
- A privately held manufacturer and distributor of electronic appliances in its stock sale valued at more than $400 million
- A telecommunications engineering and installation company in its sale of $13 million in stock
- A federally charted credit union in its merger with a state-chartered credit union
Before Fox Rothschild
During law school, Ethan was a clerk at a Washington, DC law firm. He was also a legal intern at AGV Sport Group, Inc., a motorcycle safety apparel designer.
While in college, Ethan was a business development intern at a global pharmaceutical company. He also spent a semester abroad in Denmark at the Copenhagen Business School.