Organizations need an attorney whose counsel affords common-sense answers to complicated legal problems. Organizations need an attorney who leverages corporate experience and legal skill to attack their problems as if they were his own.
Evan is that attorney. Clients turn to him for straightforward advice on a wide range of business matters. Evan works with clients to develop pragmatic solutions to complex problems. Whether he is advising on legal issues, developing an argument, researching a critical nuance of the law, or representing a client in court, Evan focuses on securing optimal outcomes for his clients.
Outside of the office, Evan possesses a passion for all things automotive. Working with cars forces him to diagnose difficult problems buried within the byzantine systems of a vehicle. In much the same way, business issues require focused attention on the minute details that are the keys to a successful outcome. This is how Evan addresses his clients’ legal issues. He calmly dissects and diagnoses the matter at hand, utilizing data and facts to forge the path to an effective solution. For Evan, “seeing the forest for the trees” is part of what makes him a confident litigator and resolute advocate for his clients.
- Part of a team that twice succeeded in appealing the issuance of a Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board License.
- Negotiated favorable settlement of a $1 million-plus construction contract dispute allowing the clients to wind down their business and retire to Florida without specter of pending litigation.
- Secured vehicle title transfers for national auto lender in the wake of a dealer title scam.
- Successfully appealed a NYC Taxi Regulation imposing surcharges on fares.
- Investigated shareholder complaints in representation of Special Litigation Committee.
Before Fox Rothschild
While in law school, Evan served as a judicial intern for the Honorable R. Barclay Surrick of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
Prior to his practice of law, Evan led sales teams for a Fortune 500 company and worked in executive recruiting for pharmaceutical, engineering, and software clients. Evan’s success in these roles was built on a deep understanding of his clients’ businesses, informed by close relationships with client stakeholders. Evan’s 10 years of experience in client service industries gives him the insight to understand the unique needs of Fox clients.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Evan races and restores motorcycles and cars. He is an active member of the BMW Car Club of America as well as the National Auto Sport Association.
Honors & Awards
- Recipient of the Gregory R. Wiegand Memorial Award from Temple University Beasley School of Law
- Recipient of the Integrated Trial Advocacy Program Award from Temple University Beasley School of Law
- Rubin Public Interest Law Honor Society Fellow