2016 New York EB-5 & Investment Immigration Convention
July 18, 2016 at 10:05am – 10:55am
Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel
811 7th Avenue
New York, NY
Rogelio "Roy" J. Carrasquillo will be a panelist at the EB-5 Investors' 2016 New York EB-5 & Investment Immigration Convention on "Hot RC and Developer Immigration Issues in EB-5 (Advanced Track)."
Topics covered include:
- Structuring in a compliant way
- Is “at risk” a requirement?
- What is “at risk” for redeployment?
- Paying out third country nationals vs. Chinese
- Redeployment in third party issuer scenarios
- Escrow considerations
- Bonds as EB-5 investments
- Common RFEs and response strategies
- Responding to a Notice of Intent to Terminate
- Guarantees – completion, 526 approval, loan repayment
- Review of websites for compliance with federal trade and securities laws
*Please note there is a cost associated with this event