35th Annual Tax and Financial Planning Seminar Series
Financial Advisor’s Role in Modern Financial and Tax Planning and Compliance
Designed for CPAs, Attorneys, Life Underwriters and Financial Planners
Seven Evening Sessions:
- September 24
- October 15
- November 12
- December 17*
- January 28*
- May 20
- June 17
5:30 to 8:15 p.m.
Five tax-related sessions for all participants (16 credits tax)
*Two auditing sessions for accountants only (4 credits auditing; 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.)
Saddle Brook Marriott
138 New Pehle Avenue
Saddle Brook, NJ 07663
(Map It )
How You Will Benefit?
The Tax and Financial Planning Seminar Series is designed to meet the demands of your clients in a highly competitive and vastly changing tax world.
The firm is an approved sponsor for New York and New Jersey CPE Credits for both CPAs and PAs.
20 CPE Credits – New York and New Jersey
(16 Credits Tax – 4 Credits Auditing for Accountants)
All programs in the Tax and Financial Planning Seminar Series, excluding special auditing sessions, are eligible for CLE credit in New Jersey and Pennsylvania and reciprocal credit in New York. Detailed credit information will be available closer to the date of the actual program.
All programs in the Tax and Financial Planning Seminar Series, excluding special auditing sessions, are eligible for CFP credits. Detailed credit information will be available closer to the date of the actual program.
These courses are designed to cover practical and timely applications of topics relevant to the legal, accounting and financial planning practices. Practical planning, drafting and compliance considerations will be discussed. Two sessions involving auditing issues for accountants are scheduled to be conducted by a qualified CPA. Detailed outlines, drafting samples (where relevant) and tax return examples are distributed at each session. Ample opportunity exists for questions and answers, as well as an exchange of ideas among fellow professionals.
Anticipated topics include:
- Review of major recent cases, rulings and regulations on income, gift and estate tax and fiduciary litigation
- Legislative developments, particularly in light of the scheduled expiration of many tax laws on December 31, 2012
- Year-end income, gift and estate tax planning
- Tax aspects of negotiation and settlement of litigation, including the advisor's role in litigation support
- U.S. tax issues for foreign individuals and corporations and for foreign-source income of U.S. taxpayers
- Tax aspects of bankruptcy and insolvency, including the advisor's role in advance planning and support in bankruptcy proceedings
- Closely held business valuations for estate tax and other purposes
- State income tax issues for individuals, trusts and corporations
- Post-mortem tax elections affecting federal and state estate taxes
- Auditing (Two sessions: December and January)
Attorneys, Life Underwriters and Financial Planners:
$360 per year ($300 each additional enrollee from the same firm) for five sessions (excludes two auditing sessions for accountants only)
$450 per year ($350 each additional enrollee from the same firm) for seven sessions, including two sessions of auditing for accountants only
To sign up online, visit www.foxrothschild.com/TaxSeminarRSVP
If you prefer to access a printable registration form to complete and mail with your payment, click here.
Send check payable to Fox Rothschild LLP and registration form to:
Fox Rothschild LLP
Attn: Traci Burnett
2000 Market Street, 20th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19103-3222
For questions or more information on these programs, please contact Amy Galie at 215.299.2101 or [email protected].
This year’s course is sponsored by: