5 Lessons From 4 Generations
400 S. 10th St
Emmaus, PA 18049
As a sponsor of the Delaware Valley Family Business Center, we invite you to attend the next Forum session “5 Lessons Learned from 4 Generations” featuring Maria Rodale, CEO and Chairwoman of Rodale, Inc., the world's leading healthy lifestyle media company.
Maria will share the story of her family business through the generations and will highlight:
- The importance of diversifying your business
- Transitioning your business to the next generation
- How to let go – moving away from what no longer works - in order to grow the business
- Redefining and reinventing your business
- The importance of collaboration and embracing your company’s mission
About Rodale Inc.
As the as the publisher of some of the best-known health and wellness magazines, including Men’s Health, Prevention, Runner’s World, Women’s Health and Organic Life,Rodale reaches more than 100 million people globally. The company is also one of the largest independent booksellers in the United States, with a collection of best-selling titles that include An Inconvenient Truth by Al Gore and The Honest Life by Jessica Alba.
This presentation is complimentary to clients and friends of Fox Rothschild.
Please contact Beth Goshow with any questions.