Bay Area State and Local Tax Seminar: Advanced Unclaimed Property and Sales and Use Tax
Palo Alto, CA 94301
7:30 to 11:30 a.m.
7:30 a.m. to 8 a.m. – Breakfast and Networking
8 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. – Program
Fox Rothschild Partner David Colvin will be among the panelists at this upcoming tax seminar focused on advanced unclaimed property, audit defense, VDA issues and challenges, along with value-added sales and use tax development and best practices.
The program will provide a unique opportunity to gain answers about complex issues surrounding unclaimed property and sales and use tax.
Topics to be covered include:
Diving Into the Deep End of Unclaimed Property
- Unclaimed property overview
- Unclaimed property calculation methodologies
- Audit risks and concerns
- VDA remedies
- Litigation update
- Answers to your pressing questions
Sales and Use Tax
- Nexus trends and how the proposed 2013 Market Fairness Act legislation can affect your reporting responsibilities
- Cloud Computing: how the states are taxing digital products and services
3.5 CPE credits will be awarded in the field of tax
For questions about this event, please contact Quyen Doan at 408.352.1952 or [email protected].