Content for Export: Issues and Opportunities in Israel’s Global Entertainment Market
Asia House, 4 Weizmann Street
Tel Aviv, Israel
The Israeli entertainment industry’s global success story began about a decade ago, and the international demand for more shows, more music and more talent has given rise to a cottage industry in Israel dedicated to creating entertainment for export.
Join us as we explore the opportunities and challenges faced by Israel’s entertainment industry – for both corporations and individual talent – as it continues its upward trajectory of success in exportation of content to international markets.
The speakers include:
- Darrell D. Miller, Esq., Fox Rothschild LLP
- Ami Glam, Founder and CEO, Studio Glam
- Menachem (Meni) Neeman, Herzog Fox & Neeman
- Amir Shahkhalili, William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
- Coz Jackson, William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
- Revital Basel, Vice President of Sales, Dori Media Group
- Yoram Mokady, Vice President, Content, Hot Israel
- Esther Sternbach, Herzog Fox & Neeman
- Dana Gal Altbauer, Herzog Fox & Neeman
- Arik Kneller, The Kneller Artists Agency