Crowdfunding Real Estate: Reg A+ Offerings and Intrastate Exemptions
Kenneth A. Kecskes will be co-presenting, "Crowdfunding Real Estate: Reg A+ Offerings and Intrastate Exemptions," in a webinar hosted by Strafford.
Join Fox Rothschild's Ken Kecskes as he discusses how to utilize Reg A+ and intrastate law exemptions to raise capital for real estate development. He will also give insight on current trends and developments, the mechanics of making a public offering under Reg A+, and potential pitfalls.
- Crowdfunding trends in the real estate market
- Rise of e-REIT funds
- Regulation A+
- Tier I offerings of up to $20 million
- Tier III offerings of up to $50 million
- Disclosure requirements
- Ineligible issuers
- Eligible securities
- Investment limitations
- State law intrastate crowdfunding
- Overview of selected state law intrastate exemptions
- Benefits of utilizing intrastate exemptions
- Pitfalls of utilizing intrastate exemptions
Click here for additional information.
*Please note that there is a cost associated with this event.