Demystifying OSHA Standards for a Safe and Healthy Workplace
997 Lenox Drive, Building 3
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648-2311
8 to 10 a.m.
As an employer, one of your top priorities is providing a safe and healthy environment for your team. To appropriately do so, compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards is an essential practice. Join us as we explore the details surrounding these agency standards and the best ways to determine whether you’re complying to the best of your ability.
This presentation will discuss:
- How to deal with and plan for an OSHA inspection
- OSHA’s inspection process, procedures and priorities
- Responding to OSHA citations and penalties including engaging in OSHA’s informal conference process
- Contesting OSHA citations and proposed penalties
- OSHA’s enforcement priorities
Join the conversation on Twitter using #WorkplaceWatchSeries.
Click here to register for this event.