Documenting Employees: What Every Employer Needs to Know
1301 Atlantic Avenue
Atlantic City, New Jersey 08401-7212
Fox Rothschild invites you to a breakfast briefing.
Join us for employment eligibility verification training geared toward professionals at all levels, from beginner to experienced.
In this program, you will learn specifics about how to execute the Form I-9 under the new rules, including how to:
- Document employees without violating anti-discrimination laws
- Identify different documents
- Deal with pitfalls in the process (such as false documents or employees with changed names or identities)
- Develop a company-wide compliance program
- Audit and correct your I-9s
8:00 to 8:30 a.m. -- Breakfast
8:30 to 10:00 a.m. -- Program
Partner and Co-Chair of the Corporate Immigration Practice Group
Fox Rothschild LLP