Dodd-Frank Fallout: What’s in Store for the Investment Management Industry?
The sweeping Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act will clearly have a significant impact on the investment management industry.
In this webinar, attorneys in Fox Rothschild's Securities Industry Group will explore and explain how Dodd-Frank will affect investment advisers, hedge funds, money market funds, mutual funds, broker-dealers and other investment management industry participants.
Join us while we discuss:
New Requirements for Investment Advisers and Hedge Funds
- Registration obligations for investment advisers
- Reporting and other new obligations for hedge funds
Money Market Funds Caught in the Cross Fire
- A role for the Financial Stability Oversight Council and the Fed?
- Repeal of prohibition on interest-bearing bank demand deposit accounts
- Rating agencies to get the axe?
- Changes for asset-backed securities
- Repos dodged a bullet?
Other Implications for the Investment Management Industry
- A uniform fiduciary standard for broker-dealers and investment advisers
- Are new selling material requirements coming?
- New protections for whistle-blowers
- Implications for SEC organization and resources
- Insurance industry regulatory implications
Ernest E. Badway, Esq.
Joshua Horn, Esq.
Carl Anthony Maio, Esq.
Christopher J. Pippett, Esq.