EB-5: Great Potential, but Not as Simple as You May Think
The Immigrant Investor Program, also known as “EB-5,” has great potential to stimulate the U.S. economy through job creation and capital investment by foreign investors, but can often be more difficult to use than you may think.
In this webinar, Fox Rothschild Immigration Partner Randall L. Sidlosca will explore, and Dr. Aileen Huang will translate, a variety of questions and challenges surrounding successful use of EB-5, including:
- What role will visa retrogression for Chinese Nationals play in the structuring of EB-5 projects this year?
- What do developers look for in EB-5 projects?
- What are factors that go into a good project?
- What are some factors that make an otherwise good project not marketable?
- What do foreign investors look for in EB-5 projects?
- Is your project marketable in Asia, Europe, Latin America or the Middle East?
Randall will also provide an in depth review of the potential requirements of the new EB-5 legislation.
Randall L. Sidlosca, Esq., Immigration Partner, Fox Rothschild LLP
Dr. Aileen Huang, Golden Gate University School of Law, LL.M in Comparative Law, B.A. in Chinese Language and Literature