EB-5: Great Potential, but Not as Simple as You May Think
The Immigrant Investor Program, also known as “EB-5,” has great potential to stimulate the U.S. economy through job creation and capital investment by foreign investors, but can often be more difficult than you may think.
In this complimentary webinar, Fox Rothschild Partners Randall L. Sidlosca, Catherine V. Wadhwani and Robert S. Whitehill will explore a variety of questions and challenges surrounding successful use of EB-5, including:
- What do developers look for in EB-5 projects?
- What are factors that go into a good project?
- What are some factors that make an otherwise good project not marketable?
- What do foreign investors look for in EB-5 projects?
- Is your project marketable in Asia, Europe, Latin America or the Middle East?
- Other factors and challenges related to EB-5 investments and visa petitions