Employment Law Update Seminar
4315 Swenson St.
Las Vegas, Nevada
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Employment law is constantly changing, and it is essential you maintain a current, in-depth understanding of how these changes affect the workplace. This seminar will give you a working knowledge of recent developments in the areas most likely to cause problems. Regardless of your current level of expertise, you will benefit from this seminar and delve into the following topics:
- Employment law, including immigration law
- Employment practices
- Written policies, handbooks, and documentation
- Managing the risks of terminations
- Avoiding retaliation claims
- Revised FLSA regulations compliance
- Sexual, racial, and other harassment
- Privacy and internal investigation issues
- Absences if ill, injured and disabled employees
This seminar has been approved by the Nevada Board of Continuing Legal Education for 6.5 credit hours.
The State Bar of Arizona does not pre-approve activities; however, this activity may qualify for up to 6.5 hours toward the annual MCLE requirement.
Arizona does not pre-approve activities; however, this activity may qualify for up to toward the annual MCLE requirement.
This course has been approved for 6.75 total credit hours, by the State Bar of California. SES, Inc. is a State Bar of California Approved MCLE Provider.
This seminar has been approved for 6.75 general recertification credit hours toward the PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
For more information or to register online, click here.