Ensuring ADA Access/Accommodation for Employees
997 Lenox Drive, Building 3
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648-2311
8 to 10 a.m.
This program will address ensuring ADA access/accommodation in an employment context and will focus on the following topics:
- What is a reasonable accommodation?
Reasonable accommodations required in the workplace
- The use of service animals as employment accommodations
- Job restructuring
- Modified work schedules
- Flexible leave policies
- Reassignment to vacant positions
- Modifying training materials or policies
- Acquisition or modification of equipment or devices
- What is NOT a reasonable accommodation?
Join the conversation on Twitter using #WorkplaceWatchSeries
1.5 HRCI credits will be offered for human resource professionals.
CLE Credit Information:
California CLE 1.5 General
Delaware CLE 1.5 General
New Jersey CLE 1.5 General (Reciprocal)
New York CLE 1.5 PP (This course is intended for experienced attorneys)
Pennsylvania CLE 1.5 Substantive
For questions, please contact Kaytlynn Evans at 1.877.778.7369 or email@example.com.